If you never been to Chennai then you definitely should go South India’s full of beautiful stop there is so much to see that you would absolutely be mind blown if you ever visited Chennai.
Chennai has so much to see and you cannot miss going to this beautiful city so if you ever plan to go to the South you must most definitely plan a trip to Chennai. You can take flights from Chennai to other places easily so you don’t have to worry wherever you are because you would be able to go back once you are in Chennai.
Here are some of the reasons why you should visit Chennai:
- The first reason why you should visit Chennai is because it is home to the oldest living classical languages. It is the capital city of Tamil Nadu and the Tamil language is more than 2000 years ago. The city is definitely worth visiting if you want to be in the presence of a culture and language that is even older than the Roman Empire.
- The next reason why you should visit Chennai is because it is also the city that is home to the Tamil film industry which has many traditional arts and culture. The Tamil language is also a part of the film industry and that is even more popular than Bollywood itself. Tamil film industries vibrant and has the biggest film productions which is why it is a must visit.
- Another reason why you should visit Chennai is because there are so many temples to see and the world’s oldest temples are located in Chennai. It is known for its great religious architecture and so many temple towers and a dozen temples which is why it is the best place for you to visit.
- Another reason why you should definitely visit Chennai is because it has the second longest urban beach in the world which is 13 kilometres long and it is most popular in Chennai. It has an average width of 300 meters so there is a lot of space and sand for everyone.If you’re worrying about travelling then you can find a number of flights to Chennai and you can also find flights from Chennai to your hometown easily.
- Another reason why you should visit Chennai is because it is a bird watchers paradise as there are thousands of tourists that come from around the world because of the destinations like bird sanctuaries on the outskirts of the city which are popular for being visited by birders as there are many rare species such as the grey Pelican that is found there.
- Another reason why you should visit Chennai is because there is no better place to witness the cricket craze as it is known for its love of cricket and the stadium draws the largest crowds in the country so catching a match from there would be real fun for any cricket lover.
Chennai also really convenient city to go to because it is really well connected and you can easily go from anywhere to Chennai. You can get many flights from Chennai to your hometown or wherever you are coming from and it has an easy route and destination so once you come to Chennai you wouldn’t have to worry about anything.