There are many things to see and experience in Dubai, which today is the world capitol of ostentation and luxury tourism.
The world’s tallest building, the largest shopping mall in the world, the largest indoor ski lane in the world, jaw-dropping hotels (including a 7-star), is a tourist destination that attracts everyone’s attention for modernity and grandeur of attractions.
The Shopping Centers are also a delight, as Dubai can be considered a city whose tourism is very connected to shopping.
There are many shopping malls, designer stores and luxury for travelers. There are dozens of shopping centers in the emirate and its best to visit some of them such as the Dubai Mall which is the largest mall in the world.
In this mall, there is the Virgin Store, a very cool store with electronics, musical instruments, magazines, and huge books.
There are also several well-known brand stores such as Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Nike, a section of only luxury brands such as Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton and many restaurants.
In all, Dubai is a beautiful place and today; it enjoys a great influx of visitors daily. As a result, the authorities have put in place a relatively flexible visa policy that allows nationals of many countries to enter there easily.
To process an application for a Dubai visa for Indians, travelers must provide some necessary information. This tends to include documents such as:
- An original passport (without passport cover), on which will be affixed the visa
- A copy of pages 2 and 3 of the passport (on A4 sheet)
- A visa Application Embassy Form
- An identity photo in color and on a light background, to be glued or stapled on the application form
- If you do not have a sponsor in Dubai, you will need to make a dated and signed letter confirming that you do not have a sponsor in Dubai.
- A copy of a confirmation of the flights of entry and exit of Dubai
- A copy of a hotel booking confirmation covering at least 2 nights
Upon possession of the documents highlighted above, the applicant would be required to present same at the Consulate of Embassy. For tourists who desire to process their Dubai Visa without stress, Fly For Holidays is at your service.
Fly For Holidays is an online travel company established in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company is engaged in providing online travel services consisting primarily of booking holiday packages for domestic and international tours. It also engaged in the booking of air tickets, booking hotel reservations and cab hiring services. The Company is registered under the Indian companies act, 2013 and it is limited by shares privately held by the family member.